Quality care delivered with comfort|advanced technology|expertise|kindness
But what truly distinguishes us is our approach to dentistry. Your oral health is our main focus, and we’ll only suggest treatments that are truly necessary for you.
“I like to communicate openly and transparently with my patients. Before we begin, I like to discuss the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of their treatment with them.”
Amit Doshi, DMD
Dr. Doshi finished his studies at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, MA. He got his Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from the University of Georgia.
He enjoys talking to people of all ages, from kids to grown-ups; as well as teaching patients about gum disease, fixing teeth, and dental restorations. He’s a strong believer in the importance of education and preventive care to help his patients enjoy a healthy and happy smile.
- DMD, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- B.S. in Microbiology, University of Georgia
- Dr. Doshi grew up in Calhoun, GA, and came to Tampa in 2013. When he’s not working, he likes hanging out with his wife, Chandni. They enjoy going on trips and discovering new spots! He also has a 3-year-old son that keeps him very busy and entertained. If the weather is nice, they like to go to the park together or check out museums/water parks.
- He loves to cheer on his University of Georgia Bulldogs during football season and spend time with his friends. You may see him out and about in Tampa on the weekends!
Where dental care feels like home
- NStriving for top-notch dental care in every smile
- NExpert staff dedicated to making you happy
- NTransparent talks to keep you informed and at ease
- NYour long-term oral well-being is our ultimate goal
- NCustom dentures made right here at our lab
- N¿Hablas español? ¡Nosotros también!
Happy smiles, happy stories
I must say it was a good experience. From the cleanliness of the place to the girls up front and techs in the back. Everyone was exceptional and professional. I would gladly recommend it to family and friends.
— Dorothy B.
Dr. Doshi is very knowledgeable and looks out for the interest of his patients. I have never felt forced to get unnecessary treatments. The hygienists also really take care of you and make you feel at ease.
— Alyssa P.
I love this place, hands down the best. I tried going somewhere else and immediately regretted it. Needless to say, I had to go back to have them fix what the other place did. I’m never leaving again, they’re stuck with me.
— Melissa A.
Take the first step to a healthier smile!
Don't let dental issues hold you back any longer. Call us at (813) 623-1014 or contact us online. We're here to help!